Thursday 10 November 2011

I Really Must Blog More.....

Oh dear, it has been a month since my last blog. I really must get back into the habit!

I finished about 10 cards for my sale table, made bookmarks and thread packs which sold quite well and I will be able to sell the threads at the Embroiderers' Guild AGM which is exciting.

I still have not had a drink since the last post, my last drink was on the 8th October and it is going really wll so far.

I have changed my diet again, I am now eating steamed veg for breakfast with tofu or beans, a small but very good lunch (for example a stir fry with tofu and brown rice) and steamed veg for supper, if I get hungry, I eat a banana and it is working really well. In the last month I have lost about 3kg and I have only been grumpy from undereating once. We have a chart up on the kitchen cupboard and if we have been very good, we get to tick the box and so far in just over 2 weeks I have been very good each day! It is starting to show as although I can't see the difference in myself, I did manage to easily get into a pair of trousers that I have not worn for several years

I have just started a new style of embroidery where I am hoping to make textured, grungy backgrounds with careful stitching on top. I am having a great time doing my work at the moment, it really has given me the kick up the behind I need. I have not got any pictures at the moment, but I will keep the website updated

No comments:

Post a Comment